Somerset Skills & Learning CIC is a vibrant staff-led Social Enterprise, which delivers a wide range of education services to young people and adults across Somerset. We are a customer-focused organisation, working closely with Somerset communities, and we are committed to changing people’s lives for the better. We understand learning and development, and we share this understanding with our learners, partners and the employers that we work with. We have values and an ethos that informs our daily activities, and the learner is at the heart of what we do. SS&L was graded good by OFSTED in June 2014.
What we do
- Annually we provide learning opportunities to over 10,000 learners across Somerset and beyond
- We lead the Community Learning Partnership for Somerset, providing grants to enable learning in the community for over 40 different community groups each year
- We work with over 500 employers to support the skills and economic needs of Somerset
- We provide back to work and employability training for young people and adults
- We work with schools and family centres to deliver a range of family learning opportunities
Where are we?
We have centres in Bridgwater, Burnham on Sea, Chard, Frome, Ilminster, Minehead, Taunton, Wellington, Wells, Wincanton and Yeovil. We also deliver in a range of other locations across Somerset and work with a large number of employers to support the learning and skills needs in Somerset.
Contact Us for General Enquiries
Telephone: 0330 332 7997
or via our 'contact us' page at: https://sslcourses.co.uk/about-ssl/contact-us