At this creative and relaxing workshop you’ll learn how to use a dip pen and ink to make line drawings of wreaths and floral designs, then adorn them with modern calligraphy words or quotes. Perfect for displaying at home or giving away as a special gift.
This calligraphy class is suitable for all ranges of ability.
WHEN: Monday 1st July, 7pm - 9pm
WHERE: Loaf Bakehouse WELLS, BA5 2DS
TO BOOK: https://www.mirabellemakery.com/workshops
• Learn how the pointed pen works and how to use it with control
• Explore drawing floral elements from a variety of sources to create wreaths and floral drawings
• Write in beautiful modern calligraphy style lettering and incorporate them into your drawings
WHAT YOU GET
• All materials are provided to use
• Experienced and qualified teacher
• Workbook PDF emailed to you after
• Plenty of one-to-one tuition in a small group
• Discounted pop-up shop to purchase materials to take home