Geoffrey Beech established Beech Tyldesley in 1948 on his appointment as Surveyor to the Diocese of Bath and Wells. From these beginnings, principally as church architects, the practice quickly grew and now has a varied portfolio of building types, notably schools (both in the independent and state sectors); community buildings (particularly churches, church halls and village halls); residential projects (small housing developments, one-off houses, and domestic extensions); historic buildings; as well as being inspecting architects for many churches in Somerset and beyond. Our particular speciality is in designing new buildings in environmentally sensitive historic town or village settings.
17D Sadler Street
Wells BA5 2RR