Horrington House pre-school was established in 1987, and provides a wonderful experience for young children.
We operate from the Horrington Primary School site, Wells. Horrington House Pre-School is a registered charity, run by a committee that is made up of elected parents.
The pre-school is a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance (PLA), and in accordance with their aims we are committed to providing equality of opportunity for all children and their families.
At Horrington House we aim to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age;
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
- Add to the life and well-being of the local community; and
- Offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity.
We aim to ensure that each child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
- Is given generous care and attention, because of our ratio of qualified staff to children
- Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
- Is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
- Has a personal key person who makes sure each child makes satisfying progress;
- Is in a setting that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop; and
- Is in a setting in which parents help to shape the service it offers
- Contact details: Telephone : 01749 673516 or mobile 07531 497727 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org